In TimeWinder’s opening hours, the main square is reserved for exhibited vehicles and mechanics.
Newer vehicles driving, as well as being parked must clearly display a permit from TimeWinder for parking or driving in the main square/festival area.
Driving permits are issued only after making an agreement with TimeWinder’s administrators before the festival. As a rule of thumb, only vehicles which - as per agreements with the administrators - require access during business hours per. automation obtain a permit to drive.
There can for example be:
- TimeWinder’s own ATVs
- Vehicle for waste management
- Vehicles for sewage/plumbing
- Delivery of food/drinks to stalls during opening hours
Apply for a driving permit:
If you have a need that we forgot to take into account, you can apply for a permit to drive by contacting the festival's administrators. (Deadlines concerning the 2017 festival are not yet available).
Submit request by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Concerning driving permits:
The permit may only be used to the extend agreed upon and can be withdrawn on demand. It is always TimeWinder’s personnel that determine if you can drive on-site or not.
Temporary driving permits may be issued at the entrance after a referral by the staff to the administrators, on the day of the event, after a deposit of 500 DKK.
Failure to follow the guidelines for the permit will result in a loss of the deposit and the expulsion of the vehicle from the festival area.
- Rescue vehicles and police
- Vehicles of a more recent date can be parked during business hours at the spare parts market and flea market booths by the stall holder. Here, the parking authorization is not a requirement.
- Handicap aids such as electric crosser/scooter or the like. (Must be equipped with handicap icon issued by the Disability Organisations Service): www.handicap.dk/brugerservice (Danish only)